Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

Hi everyone,

Just an update on what's happening.

Once again, very little progress due to exams. Most of the refactoring
is complete (I think).

The general overview is that

  * The bulk of SchemeCompilation#checkDefaultBinding has been moved
to Translator
  * types and typeToStringMap and their associated getters are no
longer static members of Scheme. They're private, and most of the
types have been moved to LispLanguage
  * The unitNamespace is no longer in Scheme, rather it's in LispLanguage now.
  * Scheme#getTypeFor has been moved to Translator
  * There were lots of changes throughout the code base regarding
changes like Scheme.unitNamespace which is now
LispLanguage.unitNamespace and Scheme.getNamedType to
LispLanguage.getNamedLispType
  * Followed Jamison's advice and moved getNamedType to abstract
public method of Language. I also made the respective changes in all
subclasses that hadn't explicitly implemented it.

I've caused a few regressions in the elisp language (various symbols
not being resolved properly). It's probably to do with my
checkDefaultBinding refactoring, but I haven't yet had time to resolve
it.

Charles.