Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

Thanks for the explanation, MAKE-PACKAGE is a little less mysterious now :-)

I've been adding several more misc functions for symbols and packages.
Still a little way to go for full ANSI conformance!

Currently implementing the EXPORT feature. I've attached some code
showing how I think it should be done. One thing I've noticed in ANSI
is the notion of correctable errors with some package conditions (such
as name conflicts, missing symbols...). I've highlighted where such
interactions will need to be performed in my code, but I'm wondering
if there is any existing framework in Kawa for this kind of stuff (Per
has normally covered all bases :-)). I imagine the whole prompting
business will require its own abstraction somehwere (condition systems
in CL?) as the notion seems quite pervaisive in CL (I'm always getting
dropped into "Blah blah blah, select from the following restarts:"
when experimenting with CL.

Thanks,
Charles.