Re: [GSoC] Parameter protocols in CL

On 23 July 2012 00:39, Charles Turner <chturne@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got a chance to do the transformation tonight, I have it working,
> using an algorithm that generalises fairly easy to multiple LL
> keywords, but wanted to check that the approach is sane (this is
> currently just for &optional).

The extended keyword list is now implemented, including an (a minor)
optimisation to save an extra let scope when the supplied-p parameter
is not given. I don't think I'll need these extra processing tools for
DEFMACRO, but I will need &body for destructuring-bind, so I suppose I
may as well bite the bullet and pull DEFMACRO into CL now to use a
different Lambda class.

Charles.