Re: Two questions about running kawa.repl

That's odd -- that rogue semicolon isn't there in the Swing REPL. It's just showing up when I paste its output here.

I should have prefaced all this by saying I was running Kawa on Cygwin/bash (on a work computer) when all this happened. I tried, just now, on my Debian laptop, and everything worked as expected. I'll build 1.12 from source and study this further in the coming days.

== Jesse

-----Original Message----- From: Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> To: Jesse Farrell <pingouin21@netscape.net> Cc: kawa <kawa@sourceware.org> Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 4:33 pm Subject: Re: Two questions about running kawa.repl