Kawa, the original alternative Lisp on JVM

Hello all,

I'm doing a small project which be of interest to you:
http://javaadvent.com/ - a blog which will post 24 high-quality Java
related articles between the 1st and 24th of December.

What does this have to do with Kawa you may ask? I just found out that
about Kawa. What peaked my interest is that it was amongst the first
language besides Java to run on the JVM (before invoke dynamic became
a big issue, before Clojure, etc).

As such I thing it deserves a short introductory on the Java Advent
blog so that us youngsters don't forget about it (or maybe get to know
it for the first time). If somebody is interested in writing this
article,please contact me directly.

Thank you,
Attila Balazs