Re: internal compile error

On 01/16/2013 02:11 PM, Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
Hi,

I have found a simple case where internal compile error occurs.

Thanks. I looked into it. I have a fix for this specific case, but there are some related issues with void-valued expressions. One is I'd like to enhance the compiler so it emits a warning (or possibly an error) when it sees this kind of use of a void value.

As shown below, Gauche and Guile runs the script normally.

Well, "running the script normally" is not well-defined given that the script depends on an unspecified value. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/