Re: Kawa 1.13 compilation problem, possible regression

> I implemented this "inversion" of the data structures, and
> it seems to solve the problem: Kawa doesn't run out of
> heap space when setting a low value for -Xmx.

Excellent news :) I going in vacation in a few hours and won't have
the time to test it. But as soon as I come after next week, I will
test it out to see how it goes with my project.

On another note, I re-implemented a bit the patch for `:servlet` and
`:applet` options. It's almost complete and will probably send you
another version so you can check it and see if it's better.

Regards,
Matt