Re: Unknown feature name 'srfi-26'

On 07/08/2013 05:08 AM, Charles Turner wrote:

CUT and CUTE and actually builtins (Per, why is that, and not part of
a library instead?)

Some srfi are builtins. srfi-26 probably shouldn't be, in retrospect,
but it probably isn't worth changing.

 I can't see any removal of srfi-26 mappings from
the ChangeLogs, so I'm bemused as to how that once worked.

I'm not sure either.  I vaguely remember coming across
some similar (or the same) issue not that long ago, but I don't
remember anything concrete.

Needless to
say, you can safely remove the line containing (require 'srfi-26) and
expect to be able to still use the CUT and CUTE forms.

I guess we could make (require 'srfi-26) be a no-op, the
way (import :26 cut) is.  That would be reasonable transition
we if might at some point make srfi-26 non-builtin.