Re: Patch for wrong no declaration seen for command-line-arguments

Hi Matt,

I can't comment on the patch as I haven't been following along.

The test scripts you've written can be installed by adding the
filenames (in this case unknown1.scm and unknown2.scm) to the
testsuite/Makefile.am file.Specifically, add them to the variable
SCRIPTS_TO_RUN. You then need to regenerate the Makefiles using
autotools. I'm no expert, but aclocal && autoreconf has worked for me
in the past from the top-level kawa directory. If you then do a make
check, your tests will be run. For your patch, I got the following
results:

# unknown1.scm passes
FAIL unknown2.scm: expected more diagnostics: \Qunknown2.scm:2:16:
warning - no declaration seen for command-line-arguments\E
# unknown2.scm fails

Which will require further investigation.

Hope that helps,
Charles.