JavaFX Example

Hi.

I can't work out how to write a JavaFX program in Kawa.

I would like to write it without using any of the special
functions/macros Per has defined but rather just translate it as
directly as possible from a Java version.

Can anyone provide me with an example of how to do this? eg just a simple JavaFX hello world?

Thankyou.

Tony