Re: StackOverflow

Just to let you know that I got the error again this morning. It was
after about 3 hours of intense usage. I forgot to copy the stack but
it was around the same place as the last time.

I will add the debugging code you gave my since it's highly possible
that I will hit again. Will report you with the information if it
happen again.