Kawa paid support

Yesterday I quit my "day job" at Oracle. That means I am now
able (and motivated) to do paid consulting, development work,
and support for Kawa, including help with projects and products
that make use of Kawa.

The "list price" is USD 3000 per year and contact person.
For smaller smaller companies, non-profits, or individuals,
I may reduce the price.  For a larger company or group that
depends on Kawa you might consider two contact persons, but
you're not required to.
This support entitles you to priority response and fixes, plus I'm
more likely to prioritize your enhancement requests.  Most of
the time if I'm awake you should get a response in a few hours.

I am also available for development projects if there is a
new feature, improvement, optimization or complex fix you need.
The price is negotiable: it may depend on both the size and riskiness
of the project and how closely it aligns with my goals for Kawa.

Please help support Kawa so I continue without a day job to pay my bills!