Re: libc-19980524: unnecessary startup file dependencies on Hurd

   Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:08:47 -0400
   From: Zack Weinberg <zack@rabi.phys.columbia.edu>

   - Move libmachuser and libhurduser to the others pass.  mach and hurd get
   built before anything else, so the full C library should still be available
   by the time we need to link programs.

That's fine, but the generated files in the hurd and mach subdirs do
have to get made before anything else, because they generate header
files used by nearly every other compile in libc.

   - Do the shared libraries other than libc really need an .interp section?
   They aren't executable.  You could just take the dependency out and delete
   the reference in link-extra-lib.  I think the dependency is in extra-lib.mk.

libhurduser and libmachuser don't need an .interp section for any
reason I can think of.