Re: linuxconf complexity

Ulrich> "Jack Howarth" <howarth@bromo.med.uc.edu> writes:

>> I thought everyone interested in this might like to read the explanation
>> Andrew Morgan who maintains pam gave me as to the complexity we are dealing
>> with in linuxconf with password authentication through pam. He said...

Ulrich> According to the description the appended test should be equivalent.
Ulrich> And it works perfectly for me with a glibc around 2.0.99.  Could you
Ulrich> give it a try?

Uli,

could you add this program to the glibc testsuite, please?  I'd like
to see some tests for the dynamic linker in the testsuite.

Btw. the programs works for me also (glibc a bit newer than 2.0.99 on
i486, Linux 2.1.125).

Thanks,
Andreas
--