Re: Failed compile with glibc-2.0.103

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 21:09:47 -0500, you wrote:

>I have no problems with 3.76.1 either with scratch or update builds.
>I am, however, a bit suspicious of that awk script.  Alex, could you
>try this patch please?  Also, which implementation of awk (mawk, gawk,
>nawk, or awk) did configure detect, and what version is it?

I'd try it now, but my system went belly up yesterday, and the tape
streamer is totally shagged. :o( I've been rebuilding the Linux system
from scratch right now, and won't be back online proper until I get
the inet stuff sorted out :o(

Meantime I'm using Windows 95 (YEUCK!) to read my mail. I'll get back
to glibc/linux as soon as I've sorted myself out :o(

Cheers, a most pissed off guy
Alex.