Re: [juergen@monocerus.demon.co.uk] libc/1133: make install twice necessary

Andreas Jaeger <aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de> writes:

|> There seems to be one problem with upgrading from pre2 to pre3 as
|> reported by Jürgen Heinzl (see below).  I didn't have that problem
|> myself.  Has anybody else seen this?

The dynamic linker defines an additional symbol (_dl_lazy) that is needed
by libc.  But since ld.so is installed before libc.so, and ld.so is
self-contained this should not be a problem.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.cs.uni-dortmund.de                      completely different"