Re: glibc 2.1.2pre3

It's been rumoured that Ulrich Drepper said:

> No, the name is not a problem.  But it's a nuisance in the moment now
> that this directory is really not used at all.

We're trying.  Princeton U. was nice enough to give me a VM
account & I'm back in business of booting the Linux kernel.
It comes up to the point of trying to load & execute /bin/sh
(using this glibc) & Neale Fergusen in Australia is now wrestling
with the stack.   So we're pretty pumped.  If we can get the kernel
booting to a command line prompt reasonably reliably, work on
glibc should resume.  Meanwhile thanks for the patience.  Its
not often in life that one gets a chance to do something like this.

--linas