thread index for November, 1999
This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the thread;
the notes following that are in the chronological order of when they
were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top, but within
a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the top.
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and
everything will be all right.
- getaddrinfo problem and weird nameserver,
- [Various] libc/1468: [50 character or so descriptive subject here (for reference)],
- [Michael Deutschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>] libc/1463: Want option to make utmpd create/delete utmp files,
- [Michael Deutschmann <email@example.com>] libc/1424: llseek symbol is attractive nuisance,
- passwd.db and libnns_sql ??,
- PowerPC bug report,
- Has the dynamic section to be read-write?,
- test-float failure on m68k,
- problem __va_copy in glibc's vprinf and vscanf,
- Let's see if _this_ works...,
- Re: Enable,
- I have a problem!!,
- problems with Asynchronous I/O and glibc-2.1.2 - FW: [Fwd: IPC and glibc?],
Lawrence Chen, P.Eng.
- undocumented functions,
- Small fixes/additions for 2.1.3,
- [firstname.lastname@example.org] libc/1447: malloc fails if the executable is called via /lib/ld-2.1.1.so ./testexec,
- problem in procfs.h,
- don't find kernel-future.h in glibc-2.1.3cvs,
- resolver strangeness,
- install-headers fix for cross-compiling,
- [Leif Johansson <email@example.com>] libc/1323: daemon hangs subsequent calls to pthread_create,
- ["E. Jay Berkenbilt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>] libc/1298: malloc()/fork() deadlock with linuxthreads,
- [Various] libc/1324: sem_wait() may also have the same problem as PR# libc/1320,
- Fwd: Bug#48120: gconv-modules would not be loaded properly whensetgid,
- [Various] libc/1336: Problem building JDK 1.2.1 with glibc 2.1.2,
- feenablexcept, fedisableexcept, fegetexcept,
- Re: Problem with __malloc_hooks :-(,
- Re: Fwd: Bug#21810: libc6: rexec call dumps core with user="string" and password=NULL,
Mail converted by