Re: __OPTIMIZE__ & __ctype32_b

   Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:30:54 +0100
   From: Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirl-kernel@lauterbach.com>

   At 08:46 28.01.99 , Cristian Gafton wrote:
   >Plesae take a look at what we do before making those allegations.

   Hmm, in the latest version available from rawhide
   (glibc-2.0.109-0.990112.src.rpm) you build in a subdir of the sourcedir,
   that's _not_ outside of the sourcedir AFAI understand it (now, I was
   corrected :-) about this sometime ago on a egcs list). So unless you have
   an unreleased SRPM, where this is different, I think my statement is correct.

I think his point was that this practice has changed, (ie. go look at
the redhat-5.2 srpm for glibc or similar), not that rawhide's srpm did
not have this problem.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com