AW: gettext wrappers missing in sunrpc

> > a few files in sunrpc are missing gettext _() wrappers
> > for the localization - e.g. the usage for rpcgen
> > can not be localized at the moment.
>
> Can you be more specific?  Which file, which line?

sunrpc/rpc_main.c, function options_usage at the
end (line 1427) caught my attention when I was testing
the freshly compiled 2.0.112 with slovak locale set.

I think I have seen more of them, but I have yet to
browse the code to find all the locations.

> > Also the libc.pot is from Nov 28 and does not
> > seem to be regenerated automagically. Will there
> > be an actual version before the 2.1 goes out?
>
> The new file was sent to the translation coordinator, it just has to
> be distributed from him.

But the new libc.pot is not in the glibc-2.1 distribution - shouldn't
it be there too?

Regards
--
				Stano