This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc-2.1 and ip_fw.h
- To: Byeong-ryeol Kim <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: glibc-2.1 and ip_fw.h
- From: Philip Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:06:00 +0000
- cc: email@example.com
>I tried to compile linuxconf-1.2r5, but met errors below.
>There is no ip_fw.h in /usr/include/*, but it is only in linux
>directory of kernel source.
>The firewall.cc file contains header files in glibc2 as follows:
This file was removed from glibc. Here's the ChangeLog entry that explains
1998-11-21 Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/netinet/ip_fw.h: Removed. There are too
many differences between the Linux 2.0 and 2.1 versions of this
file and it's too difficult to convert all calls. The file should
only be needed by the ipfw program which has to take care of the
correct kernel version and include files.
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/Dist: Remove netinet/ip_fw.h.
* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/Makefile (sysdep_headers): Likewise.