Just Do It !! $7 Investment Nets Thousands !!

LOOK AT THIS!

THIS MAY BE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT LETTER YOU RECEIVE THIS YEAR!!

Please follow the instructions of this letter very carefully,
immediately print and READ TWICE.

Greetings,

Hopefully my name is still on the list.  When I first read the letter, I
thought it was some off-the-wall idea to make money.
A week later, I met again with my client to discuss the issue.  I told
him that the letter originally brought to me was not 100% legal.  I
advised him to make a small change in the letter and it  will be alright.

I was curious about the letter, so he told me how it works.  I thought
it was a long shot, so I decided against participating. before
my client left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his
results.  About two months later, he called to tell me that he had
received over $800,000.00 in cash!!
I didn't believe him so he asked me to try the plan and see for
myself.  I thought about it for a few days and decided that there
was not much to lose.  I followed the instructions exactly
and mailed out 200 letters.  Sure enough the money started coming in!!
It came slowly at first, but after three weeks, I was getting
more than I could open in a day. After about three months
the money stopped coming. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at
the end they totaled $868.439.00!

I was earning a good living as a lawyer, but as anyone in the legal
profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the job.
I told myself if things worked out I would retire from
practice and play golf.  I decided to try the letter again, but this
time I sent out 500 letters.  Well, three months after that, I had totaled
$2,344.178.00!!  I just couldn't believe it.  I met my old client
for lunch to find out how this exactly works.  He told me that there
were a few similar letters going around.
What made this one different is the fact that there are seven
names on the letter, not five like most others.
This fact, alone, resulted in more returns.  The other factor was the
advice I gave him in making sure the whole thing was perfectly legal,
since no one wants to risk doing anything illegal.

I bet now you are curious about what changes I told him to make.  Well,
if you send a letter like this out, to be legal, you must sell something
if you expect to receive a dollar.  I told him that any-one
sending a dollar out must receive
something in return.  So when you send a dollar to each of
the seven names on the list, you must include a piece of paper saying
"please put me on your mailing list" and include your name,
mailing address.

Follow the simple instructions below exactly, and in less than three
months, you will receive over
$800,000.00.

B)  Mail a $1 bill (wrapped in a piece of blank paper) to each of the
seven names below.   Include a note (typed or handwritten)
saying "please add me to your mailing list" and include your
name and mailing address.

1. J. Medcalf  6002 W. Sunnyside Dr.  Glendale, AZ 85304
2. CLS 624 Templewood Ct.  Nashville, TN 37214
3. Allie H.  1016 High School St.  Ada, OK 74820
4. P.Yacketta 104 East Ave North  Clearwater, FL  33755
5. J. Lauzon 788 Orchard St.  Brattle Boro, VT 05301
6. R.Yacketta  1426 Gulf to Bay Suite #A Clearwater, FL  33755
7. R.M. Yacketta PO Box 1523 Clearwater, FL 33757

B)     Remove the name next to #1 at the top of the list and move the
rest of the names up one position.  Then place your name in the #7 spot.
This is done by saving this to a file and enter it
in your information on line #7.  Be very careful when you type the
addresses and proof read them.

C)     When you have completed the above instructions, you have options
of mailing your new letter in two ways.   1) Through US Postal Service
or   2) through e-mail.  This letter has been proven perfectly legal for
both ways as long as you follow the above instructions,
because you're purchasing membership in our exclusive
mailing list.  To mail this out over the internet, you could
browse through areas and find people to send this to all the time.  All
you have to do is cut and paste e-mail addressess wherever you
are on the internet.  Remember, it doesn't cost anything to
e-mail on the internet.  Or you can use Mass E-Mail Network to mail out
in large volumes for you. We highly recommend this one.
They always e-mail more than the amount you purchase and
their addresses are fresh.  E-Mail this letter to them with your name
and address in position #7 above.

Contact  this Bulk E-Mail Company NOW.  They have the lowest rates on
the net!  They're fast, provide effective results and give excellent service.
They are running a special for $89.00 per 100,000 mailings and if you order
now they are giving away an extra 50,000 mailings free.  The number is
207-896-7915.

Send this letter to thousands, even millions.  This will bring you big
payoffs.

*** Keep in mind there is no limit to the amount of names you could send
out.  The more names you send, the more money you will make.
We strongly encourage you to mail this letter to family
and friends as well.

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL!!!
(refer to title 18, section 1302 & 1342 of the U.S. Postal and Lottery
Laws)

Assume for example, that you get 7.5% return rate, which is very
conservative.  My first attempt was about 9.5% and
my second time was over 11%.

1)   When you mail out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00
2)   Those 15 people mail out 200 letters and 225 people send you $1.00
3)   Those 225 mail out 200 letters and 3,375 people send you $1.00
4)   Those 3,375 people mail out 200 letters and 50,625 people send you
$1.00
5)   Those 50,625 people mail out 200 letters and 759,375 people send
you $1.00
6)   Those 759,375 people mail out 200 letters and 11,390,625 people
send you $1.00

At this point, your name drops off the list.  Think about it.  With only
the first six levels, you have
received over $813,615.00!!

Smile all the way to the bank.