FREE, unlimited Internet access

FREE INTERNET ACCESS FOR ONE YEAR WITH OUR E-COMMERCE
SPRING PROMOTION 1999

Receive a $100 CASH BACK upon approval of your merchant
account or optionally FREE unlimited Internet access
for ONE FULL YEAR!

For a limited time only! OFFER EXPIRES MARCH 29TH 1999!!

Take a look at this incredible package. Here is what you get:

- 1 year unlimited Internet access or $100 cash back
- Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates
 in the industry
- Accept VISA, MASTER, AMEX and DISCOVER
- Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
- Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use
 web based interface
- Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
- Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
- E-mail receipts
- Recurring billing feature
- Password generation for membership sites
- Automatic batch closing
- Address verification system (AVS)
- Back office to 24/7 access account history
- Installation included
- Tech support included

All this and more for ONLY $49.95 per month* with NO MONEY DOWN!!
Don't delay, respond today! Offer expires March 29th, 1999!

For our free information package just reply to:
mailto:cardsnow@usa.net?subject=Spring_promo

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list reply to:
mailto:milld@mailcity.com?subject=remove

*subject to approval