help!

With all my respect,
This is new for me and I wouldn't like to disturb anybody.

Since some months ago I'm looking for work and it's beeing dificult
to find a good place and position. I have experience in communications,
hardware & software, protocols, security, programming, cryptogaphy
and many other things.

I need a work, please, help!.