Re: bad side-effects of new locale design

Hello,

> Fix them, you have the sources code. The earlier you
> start the sooner programs are fixed.

Well - I can fix what I use / know of. The user base which
will be most affected with this change is generally unable
to figure what went wrong and where the problem is :-(

> > If there is any possibility for the old behaviour
> > (even as non-default setting or some workaround),
> > I would like to see it there.
>
> Set the envvar OUTPUT_CHARSET to whatever you want.

OK, that's what I wanted to hear. When there is an
easy workaround we can suggest the users to use
until the apps are fixed, I see no problem here.

Thanks
--
				Stano