problems with static link of rpm in glibc cvs?

Hi,
    Has anyone tried building rpm against glibc cvs from late
Friday? I was rebuilding the RedHat 7.0 srpms on linuxppc
against Linux 2.4 and glibc 2.1.95 (cvs 10/21/00) with
gcc 2.95.3 when I found that rpm became broken. After playing
around with it for awhile I discovered the segfaults were
specific to the rpm program file and that if I rebuilt it
with dynamic linking instead of the normal static linking
it worked fine. Recalling that Uli added some dl changes
late last week I regressed my glibc back to where the
last change in the ChangeLog was...

2000-10-20  Ulrich Drepper  <drepper@redhat.com>

	* sysdeps/powerpc/fpu/bits/mathinline.h: Pretty print.

Now when I rebuilt rpm with the normal static linking it
works fine.
    Could someone try rebuilding rpm on other platforms against
the current glibc cvs and see if they have any problems?
                     Jack Howarth