2.2 release and documentation updates?

Hello,

Should documentation updates be in the initial 2.2 release, or
will they follow in subsequent releases?

With releases up to and including 2.1.96, the LinuxThreads
documentation is out of date with the implementation, including:
 * pthread_mutexattr_init.man discusses:
   * Use of non-portable identifiers while the standard ones
     from SUSv2 exist.
   * Use of pthread_mutexattr_setkind_np() and _getkind_np()
     when pthread_mutexattr_settype() and _gettype() appear
     to have replaced it.
The same errors are present within glibc/manual/

I won't be able to write and submit a patch myself for this
within the next 2-3 weeks due to work pressures, but knowing the
priority of these types of fixes for the glibc people would help
me to prioritize this within my schedule.  (Unless someone else
would like to do the edits?)

 - Bruce