Re: glibc cvs breaks JDK Mozilla plugin

Kevin,
    I am using the official M18 sources. Again they work fine with
glibc cvs up to at least 10/20. On 10/21 Ulrich made his changes he
suspects are at fault. I made a few attempts this morning running
mozilla using...

./run-mozilla.sh --debug

and am having a problem because it looks like this is in the threads.

[New Thread 1548 (manager thread)]
[New Thread 1546 (initial thread)]
[New Thread 1549]
[New Thread 1550]
before calling the services
java_vm: error while loading shared libraries: libjvm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Could not read ack from browser
System error?:: Resource temporarily unavailable

Program exited with code 0377.
(gdb)