glibc patches for i18n enhancement

Hi there,

I'm Masahide Washizawa of IBM Japan Ltd..

We made the following two glibc patches for internationalization
against the latest glibc source package 'glic-2.1.96'.

   - Glibc patch for internationalized GNU regular expression library (Author: Isamu Hasegawa)
           Changes to GNU regular expression library to support multi-byte character sets,
           and to behave with current locale. This patch changes to use internationalized APIs,
           and fix some bugs.

   - Glibc patch for additional iconv converters (Author: Masahide Washizawa)
           This patch enables the IBM codeset conversions listed below.
             IBM-856  (Hebrew PC code)
             IBM-1046 (Arabic PC code)
             IBM-930  (Japanese Host code)
             IBM-933  (Korean Host code)
             IBM-935  (Simplified Chinese host code)
             IBM-937  (Traditional Chinese host code)
             IBM-939  (Another Japanese host code)

Their patches are available on the following IBM web site.

    http://oss.software.ibm.com/developer/opensource/linux/patches/i18n.php

Best regards,
Masahide Washizawa
IBM Japan, Ltd.