glibc web pages

Tomislav send me an update for our web page.  I went over it since
2.2.1 has been released in the meantime and polished some things up.
I also removed a lot of old information.  The porting information has
not been updated since 1998 and I removed all entries that are AFAIK
obsolete.  I've also removed references to the glibc HowTo since it
hasn't been changed since 1997 and is too old to be useful - and is
available elsewhere also for those that might still need it.

I have now put three web pages for preview on my own homepage:
http://www.suse.de/~aj/new-glibc/index.html - the index page
http://www.suse.de/~aj/new-glibc/porting.html - the porting page
http://www.suse.de/~aj/new-glibc/glibc-FAQ.html - the FAQ

Note that most links in the pages don't work, they're already fixed
for placement of the pages on www.gnu.org.

Please send me your comments, telling me what's missing or wrong, and
preferably send me some new text so that the pages will be ok again.

I'll fix the pages and will later upload the pages to www.gnu.org.

If there's anybody interested in maintaining the web pages, please
speak up.  I don't want to do this on a permanent basis and hope it's
a one time job and all of you help me to polish the pages.

Thanks to Tomislav - and to all that will respond,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de