Re: getdents64 problem

Mogens Kjaer <mk@crc.dk> writes:

> I first noticed this in netscape 4.76; I don't have the source
> code for this to recompile.

Then complain.  The LFS support is available in glibc for years.  It's
not my fault that people ignored it.  It's also not my fault that
Linus is following his stupid rule "always use the smallest possible
type".  This is what you get into.

All programs must for now be compiled with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 and in
future this will become the default mode.