Re: fde-glibc.c bug

>>>>> "Ulrich" == Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> writes:

Ulrich> Jakub asked about C++ code.  NSS does not use any C++ and I'm
Ulrich> more than happy to declare that no user module must do it.
Ulrich> Similarly for any kind of functionality needing frames etc.
Ulrich> Therefore NSS is not an issue which means that dlopen in
Ulrich> statically linked applications is not an issue.  Period.

Ok, I thought it was related.

The other question is, what do we do to solve the current problem with
nss not working when compiled against gcc3 on the ia64?

Jes