DID YOU MAKE $5,000 LAST MONTH? IF NOT, YOU NEED TO JOIN US TODAY! . . . . . . . . . . Time:3:59:07 AM

Market the hottest consumer savings package in America today and earn up to $1,000 each and every time someone joins for $0 DOWN!

Imagine being plugged into a proven system that puts your entire business on auto-pilot and has you earning $3,000 every week!

IT IS TRUE! You can be in business for $0 DOWN!   And you can easily make $3,000 your very first week...and we'll show you how! Your business will literally explode overnight when you join our team and plug into our exclusive marketing system!

For more information just "reply" to this email with "Send-Info" in the subject line or send a blank email with "send info" in the subject line to our "from" address above. You will be sent more info on how this all works.

      $0 DOWN!

      100% FINANCING - 100% CASH MACHINE

      EVERYBODY IS A PROSPECT - 98% APPROVED

      EARN $1,000 ON EVERY "A" THROUGH "F" CREDIT SALE!

      EARN $1,000 ON EACH AND EVERY SALE TO INFINITY!

We provide you with all the tools and the absolute BEST marketing system available on the web.
The only thing you need to do is join our team and plug into our proven system for success today!

For more information just "reply" to this email with "Send-Info" in the subject line or send a blank email with "send info" in the subject line to our "from" address above. You will be sent more info on how this all works.

Testimonials:

This program is so easy, with your system I have made 13 sales in the first week' That's $13000!  This is the best program I've done and I've done them all!

- Richard S. Memphis, TN

I did it all with my computer! People sign up like crazy! First I said, ok, I am financially totally down, I need to give this one a try.  But after two weeks I am already out of dept! Oh god, I did not expect that! And I am not a sales person and I did it! I am so excited, thank you Richard and Mary!

- Randy S. Los Angeles, CA

I am SPEECHLESS! With your FREE leads, and FREE unsecured Visa MC, I was able to advertise free & pay for faxes that got my phone ringing off the hook! I think I'll have 20 sales this month!!! I haven't even begun to download all the free software to make even MORE money! Thanks guys!

- Randy S. Detroit MI

I was in my chiropractor's office when the secretary was about to throw out a fax that they had just received. The fax was similar to this email and caught my eye. I did exactly what it told me to do (a fax blast) and in my second day I made $6,000. No hard selling, no hustling my friends, just friendly people looking at a great opportunity and wanting in. Even if it took me a month to make an extra $5,000 I would have been happy, but $6,000 in my second day, wow! I'm excited!

- Dave W. Newport Beach, CA

If you have been looking for something that is NOT MLM, is turnkey and very easy to do, then join us now. This is a truly explosive income opportunity! Sign up 3 people and earn $3,000! Sign up 10 people & earn $10,000...how much do you want? This is the easiest sale you will EVER make! GET STARTED WITH INCREDIBLE $0 DOWN + START EARNING $1,000 COMMISSIONS  YOUR FIRST MONTH! All sales wired into your checking account on a daily basis!

IMPORTANT:

To be removed "reply" to this email with "Remove" in the subject line

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.