Re: glibc 2.2.3 + autoconf 2.52

"Adam J. Richter" <adam@yggdrasil.com> writes:

> 	First, the stuff that might be correct are the patches to
> the top level configure.in and aclocal.m4 files.  There are a few
> places where autoconf-2.52 seems to need a few more things to be
> quoted, and that is what these changes do.

Can you send just those patches separatly?  We can look over them and
integrate them already since those patches should work fine with older
and newer autoconf versions.

Please note that your patches are against 2.2.3.  Since then a few
patches have been done already and I would appreciate if you could
make your patches against 2.2.4pre1 or better against CVS,

Thanks,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger