Re: unloading dynamically loaded libraries

Hi Andreas,
   Here i am giving the release details.,

> The glibc release (or the SuSE release because then I could look it
> up;-) would have been more interesting, you can get it with executing
> /lib/libc.so.6 (the SuSE release is in /etc/SuSE-release).

GNU C Library stable release version 2.1.3, by Roland McGrath et al.
Compiled by GNU CC version 2.95.2 19991024 (release).
Compiled on a Linux 2.2.14 system on 2000-03-24.

SuSE Linux 6.4 (i386)
VERSION = 6.4

> This problem is fixed in newer glibc releases, I just tested it with
> glibc 2.2.2 on SuSE 7.2 and it works fine here.

Confirm me whether the example i attached is working fine with versions what
ever you specified.

Thanks.,
Jagadish