Re: 2.2.4-pre3

"J. Jones" <jjones@darkside.dynup.net> writes:

> Unfortunately, everything (?) linked to libpthread segv'd.  I only built two
> packages against this libc that actually used pthreads, fileutils (ls) and
> make, before backing the pthread patch off and rebuilding.  All is well
> without that patch.

You are linking against the static libpthread?  If not, then something
else is wrong since the patches don't even touch the shared
libpthread.

If you are linking with libpthread.a it'd be useful to see where it
fails (run the debugger).  I cannot reproduce any problem and cannot
imagine the code producing any.