ABIcheck discussions

Thanks, everyone, for your comments about abicheck and our ideas about
ABI work in Linux.  We plan to go public shortly, but one last thing we
need to do is figure out how we want these discussions to continue.  Both
the GNOME and glibc teams can carry on their own separate discussions
about their respective ABI's, but there are common issues that it would
probably be nice to involve a larger group in.  So how should we go
about this?  Some possibilities are

	- create new mailing lists for these discussions, either one
	   list or separate ones for separate topics,
	- use existing lists like glibc-alpha or lsb-confcall,
	- some other mechanism, or a combination.

We'd like to figure this out so that we can direct visitors of the
abicheck website to the appropriate forum to find out more.

Suggestions?  What would work best for you guys?

Thanks.

Jarrett and Karl