50 Million Fresh Email Addresses $79.95 Free Emailer

SELL YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND MAKE
'BIG MONEY' $$$ WITH OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES

=> 50 MILLION HOT - Fresh Email Addresses
=> Valuable 7 MILLION Remove List Of Known COMPLAINERS
=> FREE Bulk Email Software
=> On CD FOR ONLY $79.95 USD!!

Normally $249.00 SAVE 68%
We have SLASHED Our Prices! Order Today!!

This Offer Ends On October 7, 2001!

AND YOU'LL ALSO GET....

=> 2 FREE Fully Functional BULK E-MAIL Software Programs

=> Free Email Verifier software - verify each email addresses for delivery

=> Free List Manager software - clean and organize your email addresses

=> Free Web site Encryption software - protect your hosting account

=> Free Classified Ad Listings - places to post your free classifieds

=> THE BULK EMAIL SURVIVAL GUIDE - Great for Experts and
   Beginners (do's and don't of bulk emailing)

=> Over 100 HOT Selling In Demand Reports - with Full RESALE
   RIGHTS

=> GREAT SELLING Software With Full RESALE RIGHTS

=> A List of NEWSGROUPS that are literally GOLD-MINE!

=> FREE Business Tools and Tutorials - that will help you
   in your current business or start one up [valued over $150.00]

=> FREE Fully Functional AWESOME Marketing Submission
   Software: classifieds, newsgroups..

=> We have a HUGE list, they are too many to list -
   Over 20 Software and E-Book Titles on this one CD!

Also TRUE SOURCES For:
- BULK EMAIL ISP DIALUP Accounts
- Foreign BULK Email Friendly Web Hosting Accounts
- Reliable Blind Relay Servers
- Good Sources Of Great Email Addresses

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!
You Will Receive All Of The Above
FOR ONLY $79.95 USD!

Normally $249.00 SAVE 68%
We have SLASHED Our Prices! Order Today!!

This Offer Ends On October 7, 2001!

Our CD is a Must for anyone that wants
to Make BIG Money On The Internet!

This Awesome CD is not only jammed packed
with 50 MILLION hot fresh email addresses of INTERNET
BUYERS, but also contains 2 fully functional bulk
email software programs that you can immediately
begin using to sell your products or services.

Hey, do you need products to sell?  Well, we've got them.
We also give you PROVEN, Hot Selling reports and software
that you can RESELL and KEEP ALL OF THE MONEY!

Not only that, but our CD contains a Valuable REMOVE LIST
which will greatly reduce complaints that you would
have received.  Knowing who NOT to send email to is as
important as knowing WHO to send email to!!!!
(over 7 million REMOVE EMAILS)

These email addresses are FRESH and Super-Cleaned thru
our largest database of Remove list with NO DUPLICATIONS!  The
files are in a .txt [text] format, and grouped into bundles
of approximately 100,000 email addresses in each file, and
zipped up for space and ease of use.

If you don't already know, let me tell you, Bulk Email Marketing
is the most cost effective form of advertising and that's why
you receive them every day.

1) Let's say you... Sell a $24.95 PRODUCT or SERVICE.
2) Let's say you... Broadcast Email FREE to 500,000 PEOPLE DAILY.
3) Let's say you... Receive JUST 1 ORDER for EVERY 2,500 EMAILS.

CALCULATION OF YOUR EARNINGS BASED ON THE ABOVE
STATISTICS:
[Day 1]: $4,990  [Week 1]: $34,930  [Month 1]: $139,720

All for a simple investment of $79.95 + $5.00 for US Shipping.
All for a simple investment of $79.95 + $35.00 for international.

You've seen other people charge $250 for only 10 million names.
That means you would pay $1250.00 for 50 Million names.
YOU ONLY PAY $79.95 + You'll Receive All Of The Other Great
Bonuses Too!

REMEMBER:  We Have SLASHED Our Prices
For A Limited Time Only

Normally $249.00 SAVE 68%
You Will Receive All Of The Above
FOR ONLY $79.95 USD!

This Offer Ends On October 7, 2001!

Easy Ordering Instructions
==========================

----------------------Cut & Paste----------------------
---------------------EZ Order Form---------------------

[TO ORDER BY POSTAL MAIL]:
To order our 'Big Money' CD with a Cashiers
Check, Credit Card, US Money Order, or US Personal Check,
by postal mail, please print out the order form at the
bottom of this email and complete all necessary blanks.

Then, send it along with payment of U.S. $79.95 postmarked by
October 7th or $249.00 after October 7th to:

Internet Marketing Solutions
6080 S. Hulen St. Dept. 360-288
Fort Worth, TX 76132
USA

Once your order is received we will IMMEDIATELY RUSH
out your 'Big Money' CD to you!

---------------------------------
[TO ORDER BY FAX]:

To order our 'Big Money' CD by fax with a Credit
Card, please print out the order form at the bottom of this email
and complete all necessary blanks.  Then, fax the completed order
form to:

=> FAX TO: 1-214-853-5305   **** Please Print ****

Company Name: ______________________________________

Your Name:  _________________________________________

NON PO BOX SHIPPING ADDRESS:

City: ________________________ State/Province: _______

Zip/Postal Code: _______________ Country: ________

Phone Number: ___________________ Fax Number: _____________

Email Address:
** email address required to send your order confirmation **

** To Purchase by Credit Card, Please Complete the Following:

Visa [ ]  Mastercard [ ]  AmEx [ ]  Discover [ ]

Name on Credit Card:

CC Number: _________________________________ Exp. Date: _____

3 Digit Code After Card # on Back of Card: ______
(Master Card and Visa Only)

Issuing Bank Phone Number:  _________________________
(From Back of Card)

Amount to Charge Credit Card (Including Shipping):  ______________

BILLING ADDRESS:

City: ________________________ State/Province: ________

Zip/Postal Code: _______________ Country: _______

Signature:

I understand that I am purchasing the e-mail address on CD,
and authorize the above charge to my credit card, the
addresses are not rented, but are mine to use for my own
mailing, over-and-over. Free bonuses are included,
but cannot be considered part of the financial transaction.
I understand that it is my responsibility to comply with
any laws applicable to my local area. As with
all software, once opened the CD may not be returned,
however, if found defective it will be replaced
with like product at no charge.

=> FAX TO: 1-214-853-5305

Normally $249.00 SAVE 68%
You Will Receive All Of The Above
FOR ONLY $79.95 US Dollar

Shipping costs:
(within the US) - $5.00

International Shipping costs:
(typically 14 - 21 business days) - $35.00

This message is sent in compliance with the new email
bill section 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618
and is not intended for residents in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA.

If you have received this mailing in error, or do not wish to
receive any further mailings pertaining to this topic, reply to
this email with "remove" in the subject.
We respect all removal requests.