ADV.: Give a try ! It really works.

This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws,
Title
18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US
code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be
exchanged for money received)

                                     NOTE

This MLM program is not mean to be mailed to the residents of
Germany, Washington State
Virginia State and Oregon.We have filtered all the domains
available for the countries
and states mencioned above from our mailing lists. In the case
that you email address has
a top domain i.e.hotmail.com or another .com domain and you will
receive this email, please
reply to it with "remove" and the country code (i.e. .de for
Germany) in the subject header.

Dear Friends & Future Millionaires:
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: Making over half a million dollars every
5 months from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S.
Dollars!

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! BE A MILLIONAIRE
LIKE OTHERS
WITHIN A YEAR!!! Before you say ''Bull'', please read the
following:

This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news
lately. Due
to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national
weekly news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of
this program
described below, to see if it really can make people money. The
show also
investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved
once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting
the participation
in the program, and if people can follow the simple instructions,
they
are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket
cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS ATTAINED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER!

This is what one had to say: Thanks to this profitable
opportunity, I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I
am so
glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return
for
the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received
total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

$$$$$ PRINT THIS NOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE $$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN
and AGAIN
!!! FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL
COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

==== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below ====
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears
ON THAT
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems.
=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports
 You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00. Within a few days
you
will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5
different
individuals. Save them on
your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the
thousands
of people who will order them from you. Also make a backup of
these reports
and keep them safe on another disk in case something happens to
your computer.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than what
is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose
out on
the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this
works,
you will also see how it does not work if you change it.
Remember, this
method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!!
People
have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five
thinking they
could get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe
us, we
all have tried to be greedy, and then nothing happened. So DO NOT
try
to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you
do, it
will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names,
and save
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on
a disk
as well just in case you loose any data. To assist you with
marketing
your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will
provide
you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to
find thousands of free classified ads and much more. There are 2
Primary
methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and
we will assume that you and those involved send out only 5,000
e-mails
each. Let's also assume that the mailings receive only a 0.2%
response
(the response could be much better, but let’s just say it is only
0.2%).
Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails
instead
of only 5,000 each. Continuing with this example, you send out
only 5,
000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report #
1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total
of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with
orders.
That means 100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100
people
mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The
0.2% response
to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people send out
5,000
e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2%
response
to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send
out
5,000 e-mail

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE! GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE
A LOT
OF MONEY. REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT
OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.

Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even
one fourth of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
There
are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting. Believe
me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the
Internet
will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start
with
Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you
receive,
all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's
it. Always
provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that
the e-
mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will be
prompt because
they can not advertise until they receive the report.

============= AVAILABLE REPORTS ===============
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Note: Always send $5
cash
(U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure
the cash
is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one
of those
sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you
are ordering,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address. PLACE YOUR
ORDER
FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT # 1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Net
Order Report #1 from:
Mark Rhodes
311 E 26th AVE
Spokane, WA  99203-2423
REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net
Order Report #2 from:
Sascha Morandi
Hallerstrasse 13
30161 Hannover
Germany
REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net
Carmen Sylvester
50 S. Beretania St. #C119-2
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
U.S.A.
REPORT # 4: How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net
Order Report # 4 from :
M. Lars PMB 292
3280 Sunrise Highway
Wantagh, New York 11793 USA
REPORT #5: How to send out 0ne Million emails for free
Order Report # 5 from:
H. SMITH SUITE #6
37 STORE ST,
BLOOMSBURY, LONDON WC1E 7QF
UNITED KINGDOM
$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: === If you do
not receive
at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending
e-mails
until you do. === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you
did
not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. ===
Once you
have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because
the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue
to roll
in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved
down
on the list, you are placed in front of a
Different report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
INCOME
SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE  WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There
is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have
just
received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest
of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You
can make
more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
imagined.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. DO NOT change it in any
way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of
this exciting report after you have put your name and address in
Report
#1 and moved others to #2 though # 5 as instructed above. One of
the people
you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your
name will
be on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out
the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given
you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

============= MORE TESTIMONIALS ===============
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again
by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I
did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and
all the
money came within 22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully
and within
10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $
20,560.00
and by the end of the third month my total cash count was $
362,840.00.
Life is beautiful, Thanks to the internet''. Fred Dellaca,
Westport,
New Zealand
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

If you don't want to receive emails, please reply to this with
remove on the subject head! Thank you.