Re: Gcc builtin functions used by glibc not available on mips

> real __builtin_memset for mips. I am very reluctant to call it a gcc
> bug. Maybe we should check it during the gcc configure instead of
> depending on "#if __GNUC_PREREQ (2, 96)".

I'd agree with this. I thought features were generally looked for via
configure instead of gcc version. Someone could have some weird hacked
up version that didn't have the facility that you would otherwise think
was there.

-eric

--
I will not use abbrev.