Fwd: Re: C++ and pthread_create()

Thanks a LOT for sharing your opinions/plans/whatever! ;-)

Perhaps you should read this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=DEta8.55%241h5.204%40news.cpqcorp.net

"...I think any implementation that doesn't build
 cancelation (and thread exit) on top of a pervasive
 common exception infrastructure is broken to the point
 of being unusable. Nevertheless, the standard doesn't
 (and can't) require a correct implementation, so those
 who do it wrong can get away with it as long as their
 users allow them to. ..."

regards,
alexander.

Oh, Ah... P.S. Drepper, do you still need/want to
kill Stallman and associates? IF that could help
with the SUBJECT... we might arrange something
with my Russian friends. ;-) ;-)

----