How to Retire Rich: The Best-Selling Book

Dear Business Professional,

Are your mutual funds doing poorly lately? Most likely, the answer is yes.  Wouldn't be nice, then, if you could start some simple, REWARDING investment strategies YOURSELF so you wouldn't have to rely entirely on those sinking mutual funds for your retirement?

Then you should order 'How to Retire Rich', the premier book on retirement investing.  This is not a get-rich-quick scheme or club; rather, it is simply a book offering some of the best long-term investment strategies around:

     * A premier, easy-to-follow book on retirement investing which ANYONE can benefit from.
     * The Reasonable Runaways investing method described has, over time, returned more than the S&P 500, Dow, and most mutual funds.

This book is available from Marketing Visions, LLC: we specialize in unique, overlooked products with a consumer benefit.  To order "How to Retire Rich", visit our website at http://www.mktingvisions.com.  Remember, you can start or change retirement investing at ANY age; and the choices you make NOW will affect your lifestyle THEN.

Here's to Happy Investing!

- Marketing Visions, LLC

Note: This e-mail is NOT SPAM! You received it because your e-mail address was found on a targeted list.  To be removed from our list, simply reply to this e-mail.  We apologize if you have received this message in error.  But before you delete this e-mail, read it again...the book could change your life.