Re: aio directions...

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 09:15, Tom Gall wrote:

>   In the context of checking for NULL for valid pointers, actually
> glibc does do this in spots. I drew inspiration from the following
> macro from stdio/stdio.h

Stop arguing.  There won't be any discussion.  Either you make the
changes which are requested or you find some other place where people
are willing to waste their time with this.  And basing your
"argumentation" on code which doesn't even exist anymore and never was
used on Linux only shows that you know nil about glibc's structure.  So
you better go back and get informed.