Re: DLOPEN and Statically linked executable

> Have you considered linking shared and using LD_PRELOAD to override
> any functions that are you would normally get from libc.so?

Hi,

I am trying to compile a system on my work machine for later transfer to
another device with only 16 MB on-disk.  Would using LD_PRELOAD allow me
to first compile a different glibc version on my work machine, and then
allow me to link all of the other software against this newly compiled
glibc ?

Thanks,
Thomas

You take it in stride but still
You fall as you're walking
Big sky above me a river inside me and I'm
Doubled up in love
<-*- thomas@apestaart.org -*->