Re: sysdeps/powerpc/libgcc-compat.c problem (glibc-2-2-branch)

Peter,
    You are correct. Franz Sirl created that patch originally on
a machine using redhat based srpms for glibc 2.2.5 which included
backports of some of the mainline cvs code including the INTUSE
macros. Franz says it doesn't matter what we replace the INTUSE
wrapped symbol names with as long as its different. I brought this
to Ulrich's attention a couple of times in the last month but
it never got changed on the glibc-2-2-branch.
                             Jack