open source alternative to Full Circle Talkback crash logger?

In 1998 or 1999 or so, I helped implement code under win32 to report crashes
with stack traceback to a remote server.
The system was quite a bit like
Full Circle Talkback (see ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/data/crash-data/detailed-crash-analysis-all.html)
or Bug Toaster (see http://www.bugtoaster.com/ )
It's belatedly available under the LGPL; see
http://www.kegel.com/anet/ and
http://www.kegel.com/anet/anet-0.10/doc/aeh.htm

In the end, it didn't do much good, as the company in question
didn't want to fix the bugs it found.  Oh, well.  But groups
like Mozilla and KDE might appreciate it more.  I get the
impression that Mozilla would like to switch away from
Full Circle to something that's open source.

My code already partly runs on Linux, but it has lots of cruft that needs cleaning.
I could imagine it being an interesting adjunct to libSegFault.so.
I don't really have time to work on it, but I thought I'd
mention it here to see if anyone was interested in this kind of thing.
- Dan