libc-alpha@sources.redhat.com NEEDS TO CONFIRM...

         --->> CONFIRMATION REQUIRED <<---

The address libc-alpha@sources.redhat.com has been submitted
for a subscription to Foggys-Funnies.com The Daily Giggle
(The server calls this list giggle)

If you did NOT request this free subscription, do nothing.
You will not be subscribed.

If you DO want to begin getting our daily mailer of great
jokes and cartoons and funny pages, simply hit 'reply' and
then 'send' and you'll be on your way!

Removal instructions are always provided in each issue, so
you can easily be removed at any time you like. Further, we
will not sell, rent, or loan your address to any third parties,
so you can be sure you will only get what you asked for -
you control your mail!