Re: [patch] aio_*() posix compliance

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 10:38, Amos Waterland wrote:
> I have converted the code to the GNU coding standards, removed checks
> for null pointers, and removed checks for problems that the standard
> allows to be detected asynchronously.

I have applied the patch.  The aio_cancel and aio_fsync files only
needed some cleanup.  The aio_suspend patch was less than optimal.  You
simply corrected the semantics by pasting over the wrong semantics,
leaving it in place.  Not only was this unclean, the performance is also
bad because the code continues to enqueue request even though it knows
the wait list will never be used.

Please give the patches in the CVS trunk a try.  Thanks,