question re: questions

Hi,

I've posted a few questions and buglet reports, but got only little reply.
I was wondering if there is some document describing how to do good bug
reports on glibc, or what I could do to improve my mails so that some of
you in the know feel inclined to take a look at it.

I'm presently not sure if the bugs I'm hitting in the pthreads code is my
fault or maybe is a bug in glibc, and I'm a bit stuck in my debugging
until I know some more.

Thanks,
Thomas

"Don't worry, Joey, it's unisex."
"Maybe you need sex, I just had some a couple of days ago !"
"No, no, U-N-I-sex !"
"Well, I ain't gonna say no to that !"
<-*- thomas@apestaart.org -*->