Testing with gcc-3.1.1

Hello libc-alpha

I'm on i686-pc-linux-gnu and have just built the released version
of glibc-2.2.5 with a cvs snap of gcc-3.1.1

glibc does not build unless the patch mentioned at:-

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2002-05/msg00031.html

is applied.

I note that gcc-3.1.1 is meant to be released in 1 weeks time
and am therefore wondering if a glibc release from the stable
branch is on the cards.

Additionally, I have some math test failures (already documented
on this list). The attached minimal patch makes the tests pass
for me.  The contents of this patch are already applied to the
cvs mainline. It would be nice if it could also be applied to
the stable branch to ease the concerns of those folk who won't
install a glibc unless it passes "make check"

Thanks for all your hard work.

Greg